As of last week, we have received guidelines for holding camp. The campground we have used in the past is not able to accommodate us this summer. It looks like I have an option for an alternate campground. I will take a visit to the that location this weekend to confirm that it will suit our needs.
The dates for the camp will be July 19th – 23rd (monday to friday). We will take a school bus to Tallulah falls. The athletes will be tent camping this year rather than crowded into cabins. I will provide details about the campsites after I visit the location.
I need to gauge interest from the athletes. Please contact Coach Weigand (firstname.lastname@example.org) if your athlete is interested in attending this event. Please indicate if you are willing to commit to attending those dates, or if you merely expressing an interest.