Football season is back at The Fortress! We are looking forward to seeing our cheerleaders and band perform, as well as our football team back in action on the field. All tickets this year are sold through GoFan to ensure a cashless and contact free entry in to our stadium. Centennial HOME Tickets for 10/2 vs Riverwood, Centennial STUDENT Tickets for 10/2, and AWAY Tickets for 10/2 for Riverwood. Tickets will be on sale until Friday at 2:30pm or until Sold Out. No one without a ticket will be allowed entry or allowed on campus.
This game will be SENIOR NIGHT for Cross Country, Cheer, and Band.
Please see the notes below for our safety rules and regulations for all of our home games.
- Fulton County is only allowing 30% capacity for our home games, and 25% of those tickets are reserved for the visiting team. This means that there are only 707 home tickets available (507 adult, 200 student). Please plan accordingly and get tickets early. Tickets will be available for families of the band, cheerleaders, and football team on SATURDAY prior to a home game. They will be on sale to the general public from Monday morning until Friday at 2:30pm (or until sold out). There will be no tickets available at the gate.
- Student tickets are for CENTENNIAL HIGH SCHOOL students only. Middle school students will not be permitted without an adult and are expected to stay with that adult during the game.
- There will be 3 points of entry. The student entrance will be on left side of the “C” and home adult fans to the right of the “C.” Visitors will enter at the far right fence overlooking the baseball stadium. Visitors will proceed directly to the visitor side. Visitors will not be permitted within the home area, and home tickets will not be able to go to the visiting side.
- Pre-screening will occur prior to entry. This will include a temperature check and screening questions. Anyone with a temperature above 100.3° or that has had direct contact with a COVID positive individual or is awaiting test results will not be permitted entry.
- Masks are required at all times per Fulton County rules.
- Social distancing is expected by all. Family groups may sit together but all students will be required to social distance in the student section.
- The stadium layout will look different this year. The student section will be restricted to Centennial students only, social distancing on these spots
All other seating will be open with every other row marked off for proper social distancing. See the map below for the location of the band and cheerleaders.