Below are program details about fall activities and obligations for the Baseball team:
- We will be hosting another Team Elite Fall Tournament September 20-22Coach expects the players to help with Concessions.
- No Grilling is required.
- Volunteers are still needed. Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0F4FA4AF2CA46-summer
- Physicals and forms need to be completed on https://www.dragonflymax.com/ before using the facilities or the Fall workouts
- The physicals MUST be dated 4/1/2019 or later (per school policy)
- The code for Centennial is TWWLZK
- Fall Workouts will start October 3 and will take place every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- 4 on 1 practice sessions will start later. A coach will reach out to a player when they are scheduled.
- Please make sure that Coach McCarthy has your player’s cell phone number.
- Players are welcome to work out now after school AS LONG AS THEY HAVE A CURRENT PHYSICAL ON FILE. They cannot use the school facilities without a Fulton County Employee being present, which is usually around 5 – 5:30 during school days.
- Fall Work Day for the field and facilities is Saturday, November 9
- We will also be doing a Discount Card fundraiser this fall. More information to follow.
- Tryouts are Monday, January 13 (the earliest date allowed for Baseball practice)
- Tryouts will go all week, and the teams will be announced via the Centennial Athletic Website, https://centennialathletics.com/teams/2719120/boys/baseball/.
- The teams are going to be very competitive and rosters limited.
- Teams will be announced over the weekend, and practice will start after school on Tuesday January 21 (No school that Monday)