The Centennial Swim and Dive team will be holding registration night on Monday Sept 25, at 6:30 pm in the cafeteria.
There will be a brief meeting with the coaches and swim board as well as registration payment, parka distribution, swim suit try-on and purchase, warm-up try on, spiritwear order, and answers to questions. Please note that the Centennial Forms on the Privit site (including the health forms) and the Swim/Dive registration forms are online. Instructions and links are below. If at all possible, please complete as much as possible BEFORE Sept 25th.
- Link to Centennial Swim and Dive Registration Form: https://goo.gl/forms/LsfVkxEzRky1ZpuS2
- Link to Mainstream credit card payments (all fees except the Participation fee): http://bit.ly/2gPBUq8
Note that you must click “Continue Shopping” after each product until everything is in your cart.
- Link to Fulton County credit card payment for the Participation Fee: https://osp.osmsinc.com/FultonGA/BVModules/CategoryTemplates/Detailed%20List%20with%20Properties/Category.aspx?categoryid=EN703
Only Mastercard or Visa is accepted as payment on this site.
- Link to Centennial Privit: https://centennialknights-ga.e-ppe.com/index.jspa
- Dynamo Waiver and Swimmer/Diver Contract – We were not able to incorporate these two forms into Privit. Please print out the forms and turn them in at registration night (or Coach Dale, H-65). Note that the Dynamo Waiver needs to be signed by a parent. The Swimmer/Diver contract needs to be signed by the athlete and the parent.
- Centennial Swim and Dive Handbook – note that all forms are online, the forms in the Handbook are only examples for reference. Do not fill in the forms in the Handbook.
- Centennial Swim and Dive Registration Packet – Fee info, parent check-list, preliminary swim/dive schedule, swim suit pricing, McCallie info, and Diver info. I will update the fee info form soon but the Fulton County Participation fee check needs to be made out to Centennial High School with Activity Fee and Name of the Swimmer on the memo line. The check for all the other fees needs to be made out to Centennial Swim and Dive.
- Email with explanation of forms, fees, etc.(pdf)
- Link to Centennial Swim and Dive Spiritwear – http://bit.ly/2hv6WE3. Note the women’s shirts are “fitted!!!” They run small and you should size up!