Once again this year, Centennial will be offering FREE physicals for the 2017-18 school year on April 15. Remember, any physicals done after April 1, 2017 will be valid for the entire 2017-18 school year. Anything done before April 1st will no longer be valid beginning Aug. 7, 2017. Please encourage your athletes to attend and forward this email to all families or to your booster clubs for distribution.
The schedule will be:
- 7:30-8:15 Football rising juniors & seniors
- 8:15-9:30 Football rising freshmen & sophomores
- 9:30-10:45 All other male student-athletes
- 10:45-12:00 All other female student-athletes (CHECK-IN by 11:15).
Student check in will be at the downstairs entrance in between the Auxiliary Gym and Main Gym. The following MUST be completed BEFORE any athlete can get their physical completed.
- Fill out the Physical Form (paper copies available outside H75)
- Fill out all items on p. 69 and 70
- Parent AND Student signatures required on p. 69 and 70.
- Athletes without parent signatures will not be able to receive a physical
All athletes will also be able to submit ALL required medical, insurance and clearance paperwork online.
- Go to Privit Profiles at https://centennialknights-ga.e-ppe.com/index.jspa and log in
- If you already have an account, log in and update all forms and teams for the 2017-18 school year
- If you are a new user, create an account and follow the attached instructions.
- You will need to upload a copy of your physical to Privit to be complete and cleared for the 2017-18 school year. All athletes will need to take a picture of their physical on their phone for upload after their physical.
Some notes from our trainer, Yo Shimada:
- Since we are expecting to have about 200 student-athletes, you may encounter some wait time. Please be patient, as our team physician and his medical team are donating their time for our student-athletes’ safety.
- When you fill out the medical history form, make sure to explain any “YES” answers (When & What happened).
- Bring your glasses or contacts if you wear them.
- Bring Any documentation, specifically clearance letters, that has previously suspended student-athletes from participating in sports (Cardiac issues, metabolic issues, etc). Parents are encouraged to come during the clearance check by the MD/PA, especially if their kids have any health issues.
- All student-athletes need to take a picture of their physical forms AFTER a physician signs the clearance and BEFORE the Check out. Student-athletes will need to upload all the forms online at https://centennialknights-ga.e-ppe.com/index.jspa.
- At the check out station, you will leave your physical forms for us to keep.
Please contact Coach Burch with any questions.