Knights Official Sponsor

Multiple Teams · XC – summer camp UPDATE


Based on the  feedback from parents and athletes  I wanted to update everyone on the progress of our planning for summer camp.

We will NOT be going back to camp at Piedmont College.

I have shifted my focus to looking for alternative locations.  I have received some correspondence from potential host sites in the North GA mountains.  I plan to make a trip to the mountains this Saturday and scout the various locations to determine the viability of the accommodations, the local amenities, and the proximity to appropriate running trails.

Due to feedback i received from about potential conflicts with that earlier week (July 10-14), and that i am now not bound by the college’s schedule, I plan to hold the camp the week as originally planned – July 24-28.  Based on the initial responses that i received from the accommodation options, i am confident that i will be able to secure some sort of reservation for that time period.

I hope to have some more final  details after my scouting  trip this weekend.

I hope that i am able to secure an appropriate site.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns