2016 – 17 Season Tickets are now available. This year Centennial is working with GoFan and Huddle Tickets to provide online ticketing for all of our Knight supporters. This are being launched just in time for our volleyball games tonight.
To purchase tickets, click on the link below:
Once on the page you can buy tickets for individual games. At the top of the list, you will see an All Sports Pass. At this time it says volleyball (the next available game) but this will give you ticket to ALL home sports events at Centennial for the 2016-17 school year (excluding playoffs). Once you click the BUY NOW button you will see all of the preloaded games. As games get added to our schedule for winter and spring sports, that list will continue to be updated and you will receive an individual game ticket for each event. You can buy tickets as a Centennial Student, an Adult, or as a Middle/Elementary aged student. Centennial students that purchase early will receive a free t-shirt or car flag (while supplies last)!
You can redeem tickets by using your smart phone. Tickets will be sent via email but will also be available on the GoFan ticketing app. Just open the app or email, select the game for that day and present the QR code to the ticket taker. They will scan your phone and you are good to go!
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
- What if I don’t have a smart phone?
- Tickets will be printable from email, just like buying from Ticketmaster or any other vendor
- Will my favorite sport get credit for my purchase?
- A portion of proceeds will go toward the sport of your choice. There is not a way to select a sport at this time but we are working on a way to apply credit.
- Will booster clubs sell season tickets?
- Individual booster clubs for each sport do include season tickets for their members. Those individuals will receive an email verifying their purchase and will then be able to use the app. Contact your favorite sport to join their booster club.
- What happens after my ticket is scanned?
- The ticket for that day will no longer be valid. If you share your tickets or QR codes with anyone else and they get used, you will not have admission to the game without purchasing another ticket.
- Can one person buy multiple tickets for multiple people?
- YES! If a parent buys for a family of 4, they can share the app password or parents can text or send codes to each member if they are going to games at different times. Or all 4 can be scanned at the same time if they are together. Just make sure each individual has their own QR code.
Thanks for your support of Centennial Athletics. If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact GoFan through their website or you can contact our Athletic Director, Jeff Burch at firstname.lastname@example.org.